My Experience In Yogyakarta


On 30 april, me and my family went to Yogyakarta. We went there by train. We leave in the morning at 5:00 in the morning, and when we got there at 12 noon. After arrived in Yogyakarta, we stayed at Cakra Kusuma. The next day after resting at the hotel, we visited the temples in Borobudur .

in train


After arrived in Yogyakarta, we stayed at Cakra Kusuma. The next day after resting at the hotel, we visited the temples in Borobudur , there are many temples that contain buddhist statues. 

in cakra kembang hotel

in Borobudur temples


After that, we rested at the hotel and ate at Warung SS . The food there was very" spicy (for me), so my lips were red and couldnt stop drinking. 

in warung ss

Then we go to the hotel and went out again to exploring the city of Yogyakarta.The atmosphere of the night is very crowded withvisitors, especialy "Alun Alun Kidul Yogyakarta".




The next day we went to see tourist attractions that are not less interesting such as Prambanan Temple, Malioboro, Mount Merapi (only at a glance, because at that time there was a warning 'alert') and no less interesting were bakpia pathok and dagadu

in prambanan temples

in bakpia pathok 25



after a few days there, I returned to Bandung with souvenirs.
that's my experience, thank you 




Comments

Popular Posts