All About Me

Hello, everyone

My name is Zahra Kartika Salma, you can call me Zahra. I was born and grew up in Bandung, West Java. My hobbies are watching movies and listening to music. My favorite genre is comedy . i aspire to be a doctor

I want to tell a little about me.I was born with a premature condition of 7 months and my parents were very worried about me at that time.I used to cry very often without tears, and the cure was to walk the grave. My parents were even more worried about me at that time, but fortunately my parents were very patient about my childhood like that.


Then I went to SD Banjarsari with a very old age of 6 years and 1 month ... (at that time I could not write and read fluently) and after 3 years I went to school, I entered the accelerated class to speed up my class and now I have passed that period safely until now, that's all from me, sorry if there is a mistake in words . Im Zahra , thank you

Comments

Popular Posts