My Last Holiday




Hi guys, I want to tell you about my last holiday in 2019. 

On the Desember holiday . first day on the december holiday, I woke up in 9.00 cause I miss waking up in the afternoon, then I go to breakfast some food on the table like bananas, apple, and mango , in this moment I feel so good cause I dont think and I dont care about any task in school, after that I take a shower and playing game in my phones, at night I relax on my bed while watching netflix movies. from the first day to the fifth day, my activities continued like that.

- on the way to Dago -

Day six, me and my grandma going to my sister home, in Cigadung because we will celebrate the new year at his home. in the morning I just shalat, brakfast and watching tv then I take a shower and get ready to go to my sister's house. on the way to my sister house I buy some food namely martabak, after going through very bad traffic then we arrived at the sister's house. her name is haifa people also called him ipa, and she has a sister her name is listya (listi). After a whole day we play,eat and interact we went to Dago kanayakan to pick up someone her name is cindy (sindi), she is my sister too. we go there by motorcycle. after coming home from there, we take a shower together in haifa's house. the night arrived, we go to sleep in haifa"s bedroom. we talking together about our school, haifa and cindy talkin about her school (SMAN 19) , listy (SMPN 5) and me too about this school. 

- Tahlilan -

In the middle of the night is the New Year 2020, we prepare corn, sausage and food to eat together at the time of the new year night. but before celebrating New Year's Eve, we pray together and 'tahlilan' for our deceased grandfather, he died on New Year's Eve 2010 (10 years ago).

- New Year's Eve -

- Dinner -

 After that I went to my grandma house in sumedang, she is the mother of my mom. when I arrived in my grandma house, I went straight to the toilet because of the stomach pain. During the visit to grandma's house, i always go to the traditional market and go to the store. After a few days there, mom, dad, my brother and me finallyn come home. because i and my brother will soon go to school after a few moments.

8 jan 20
- edited 14 jan 


Comments

Popular Posts