Suggestions & Offers



Recruitment new members of extracurricular program

( in the classroom )

A: Guys! I hear tomorrow is the extracurricular demonstration day

B : Wow, I really can't wait to see it. hmm, do you want to see it with me?

A & C : Okay, let's see...


(after seeing the extracurricular demo)

B & C : Why do you look confused? What's wrong?

A : Yes, you keep daydreaming, is there a problem?

C : Hmm .. I'm confused with the extracurricular that I will determine.

A : Can I help you?

B : Yeah, we can help you. We will propose it according to your interests and talents! come on

C : Umm okay, thank you guys for helping me. I'm sorry if i bothered you before

A & B : No problem. Okay, let's go


(choose extracurricular)

A : What do you think about your hobbies and preferences? Is it dancing? make a project? or playing music?

C : I like music but can't play an instrument, and what I like the most is singing. Do you have any suggestions?

B : Hmm... in my opinion, the most suitable extracurricular for you is MK3 or KV3, what do you think?

A : Exactly, both of them have vocal parts, but if you want to sing accompanied by music, you should choose MK3!

B : And if you want to focus more on vocals ... you can choose the extracurricular KV3

C : Well, that's a good idea, I will choose the KV3. thank you guys for helping me!

A & B : You're welcome


- then, c approaches KV3's booth and registers himself

Comments

Popular Posts